Main Street Trolley Flowers and Gifts is a historic gift shop located in the old trolley barn next to HC Summers in Jefferson, MD.
Here, we strive to provide quality hand-crafted goods to our community – and by doing so, we support local artists, artisans, and craftsmen both new and old. The Trolley is a wonderful place to begin your holiday shopping, as we have unique gifts that will suit even the difficult to shop for! We feel here that the arts are vital to the community and culture. Most importantly, we foster a warm environment that is as much about friendship as it is about our crafts.
On this blog, you’ll be able to find information about our artists (via Meet the Artist features), what’s new in the shop, upcoming events, and more. Keep an eye out for new posts every week.
If you’re interested in learning more, or if you are an artist in the Jefferson/Frederick area with pieces to sell, visit our Contact Us page. The Main Street Trolley is always open to new artists.
Help us support our rich local culture.
- Misty Blue Candles: Hand-made Soy Candles (mainstreettrolley.wordpress.com)
- Meet the Artist: Lora Seiss (mainstreettrolley.wordpress.com)
- Little Luxuries – From Lotions to Candles (mainstreettrolley.wordpress.com)
- Did You Know? (mainstreettrolley.wordpress.com)
- The Baby Boutique (mainstreettrolley.wordpress.com)